overfifties.com Blog Rules
Blog Rules - Here's what NOT to do, and what will be grounds for a ban:
- Use of foul language, including profanities, obscenities and vulgarities.
- Harass, threaten, degrade, intimidate, victimize, or other wise
abuse an individual or group. (Hate speech on the basis of age, gender,
ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation is unacceptable.)
- Repeatedly post off-topic comments to disrupt a topical conversation.
- Sell, advertise or otherwise post commercial solicitations, including web URLs.
- Post any URL's regardless of the intent or content of the site. (Except where otherwise noted.)
- Post any contact information (email/instant messenger address, home phone/address, etc.).
- Post or advertise parties, meet and greets or any other function
- Post graphic descriptions or conversation of a sexual nature.
- Post text, photos, images, or other content that's protected by
intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, any
copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, or other
- Post content that promotes, demonstrates or otherwise provides
illegal instructional information - how to shoplift, how to hack a
- Attempt to collect other chatters' usernames, passwords, or other
private, personal information such as telephone number, email/instant
messenger address, home address or full name.
- Posting another members' personal information (name, email/instant messenger address, home phone/address etc.)
- Transmit or attempt to transmit a virus to other chatters.
- Impersonate or misrepresent yourself as an employee of overfifties.com, its parent company or affiliates.
- Allow or instigate arguments to escalate into threats, harassment,
or become violent in nature. While squabbles may occur between members,
they must remain civil.
- Flooding the blogs (continuous posts of the same content).
Multiple violations will result in deletion of accounts and any other
accounts connected to this member. Previous violations will result in
future violations treated more swiftly and severely.